250g Barilla penne pasta
1 tablespoon Anchor unsalted butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
6 pieces Johnsonville smoked sausage, sliced
1 bottle Barilla Ricotta pasta sauce
200 grams Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes cheese
1/4 cup brown sugar
a pinch of salt
a dash of pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, heat butter and saute garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in sausage and cook for about five minutes.
4. Pour in pasta sauce and cheese and let it simmer until it’s thickened.
5. Add in cheese. Stir until melted and the sauce is well-combined.
7. Add in sugar and simmer.
8. Serve on top of the penne.